Credits: The Guardian, National Geographic Travel Photographer of the Year, Reuters, The Times, Unforgettable Underwater Photography National History Museum.
Translate This Website Into Your Language
Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu
- Psalm 119:7 Thursday, 18 July, 2019“I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws.”
Kobuk Valley National Park
Most Viewed Posts Today
- The Truth About Saturated Fat posted on Friday, 19 July, 2019 | under Medicine
- Plastic Pollution Blights Bay Of Bengal posted on Saturday, 4 March, 2017 | under Environment
- UY Scuti, The Largest Known Star posted on Friday, 7 October, 2016 | under Astronomy
- Narratives Of The Passion (Part 2) posted on Sunday, 2 April, 2017 | under Reflections From Scripture
- Messier 3 posted on Friday, 19 July, 2019 | under Astronomy
Search This Blog
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: Bad things are not the worst thing that can happen to us. Nothing is the worst thing that can happen to us. Richard Bach (1936 – ).
- if push comes to shoveYou can say "if push comes to shove" before saying what you'll do if things don't go as well as you'd like, and you're forced to do something that you'd rather not do.
- Watch - Hemorrhagic Fever in Bolivia Thursday, 18 July, 2019An outbreak of hemorrhagic fever was recently reported in Bolivia. Travelers to Bolivia should avoid contact with rodents, with rodent urine or feces (droppings), and with people who are sick.
- Peru - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution Thursday, 18 July, 2019Exercise increased caution in Peru, due to crime and Pan American / Parapan American Games. Some areas have increased risk. Read the entire Travel Advisory. Do not travel to: The Colombian - Peruvian border area in the Loreto Region due to crime. The Valley of the Apurímac, Ene, and Mantaro Rivers (VRAEM), including areas within […]
- Dominica Thursday, 18 July, 2019Entry requirements section (Departure tax) - there is a departure tax for leaving Dominica; as of 1 April 2019 the amount increased to 86 East Caribbean Dollars; in most cases, the tax is included in the cost of your plane ticket, but you should check with your travel agent before travelling to confirmGOV.UK
THE FLAG OF SIERRA LEONE: A tricolour consisting of three horizontal green, white and blue bands. It was adopted in 1961 on the country’s independence. The green alludes to the country’s natural resources, specifically agriculture and its mountains. The white epitomizes unity and justice. The blue evokes the natural harbour of Freetown, its capital city, as well as the hope of contributing to world peace.
- NASA Adds Events to Celebration of 50th Anniversary of Historic Moon Landing Tuesday, 16 July, 2019NASA is offering new opportunities, in addition to those announced July 2, for America to celebrate with the agency the 50th anniversary of the historic Apollo 11 Moon mission and look to the future of exploration on the Moon and Mars.
- Meet a scientist: The sustainable-seafood guru Wednesday, 10 July, 2019Human Nature spoke with Jack Kittinger about his passion for protecting the animals — and people — in the seafood sector.Olivia DeSmit