- Romans 12:2 Monday, 14 October, 2019“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.”
Mammoth Cave National Park
Most Viewed Posts Today
Search This Blog
- going great gunsIf you're going great guns, you're going really well in whatever you're doing.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. Alice Walker (1944 – ).
- Watch - Dengue in the Mediterranean Region Wednesday, 9 October, 2019Locally acquired dengue virus infection has been reported in France and Spain. The risk of infection to travelers to the Mediterranean region is low.
- Watch - Chikungunya in Ethiopia Tuesday, 8 October, 2019There is an outbreak of chikungunya in Ethiopia. You can protect yourself against chikungunya disease by preventing mosquito bites
- Ecuador - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution Wednesday, 9 October, 2019Exercise increased caution in Ecuador due to crime and civil unrest. Some areas have increased risk. Read the entire Travel Advisory. Demonstrations and road blockades continue throughout the country and are expected to continue in the coming weeks. There are reports of associated pockets of violence. Police have responded with tear gas. Travel, including flights, […]
- Papua New Guinea - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution Wednesday, 9 October, 2019Exercise increased caution in Papua New Guinea due to crime, civil unrest, health concerns, natural disasters, and kidnapping. Some areas have increased risk. Read the entire Travel Advisory. Reconsider Travel to: Areas near the Panguna mine in Bougainville due to civil unrest. The Highlands region due to the long-term effects of a natural disaster that […]
THE FLAG OF SURINAME: Adopted on 25 November 1975, upon the independence of Suriname, the flag is formed by five horizontal bands of green (top, double width), white, red (quadruple width), white, and green (double width). There is a large, yellow, five-pointed star centred in the red band. The star represents the unity of all ethnic groups, the red stripe stands for progress and love, the green for hope and fertility, and the white bands for peace and justice.
- Myanmar (Burma) Monday, 14 October, 2019Safety and security (Local travel - Shan State) and Summary - removal of information on road and rail closures in Shan StateGOV.UK
- Guinea Monday, 14 October, 2019Summary - addition of information on demonstrations across Conakry and towns throughout Guinea on Monday 14 October; you should remain vigilant and avoid areas where demonstrators are gatheringGOV.UK
- NASA Spacecraft Launches on Mission to Explore Frontier of Space Friday, 11 October, 2019After successfully launching Thursday night, NASA’s Ionospheric Connection Explorer (ICON) spacecraft is in orbit for a first-of-its-kind mission to study a region of space where changes can disrupt communications and satellite orbits, and even increase radiation risks to astronauts.