Translate This Website Into Your Language
Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu
- Romans 1:16 Wednesday, 17 July, 2019“For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.”
Kobuk Valley National Park
Most Viewed Posts Today
- UY Scuti, The Largest Known Star posted on Friday, 7 October, 2016 | under Astronomy
- Money Matters posted on Sunday, 14 July, 2019 | under Reflections From Scripture
- Anorexia Not Just A Psychiatric Problem posted on Wednesday, 17 July, 2019 | under Psychology
- Growing List Of Countries Committed To Net-Zero Emissions posted on Wednesday, 17 July, 2019 | under Environment
- Air Pollution Particles Found In Hearts Of City Dwellers posted on Thursday, 18 July, 2019 | under Medicine
Search This Blog
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: Bad things are not the worst thing that can happen to us. Nothing is the worst thing that can happen to us. Richard Bach (1936 – ).
- blow your own horn | blow your own trumpetIf you blow your own horn, or blow your own trumpet, you proudly boast about your own talents and successes.
- Alert - Ebola in Democratic Republic of the Congo Monday, 15 July, 2019There is an outbreak of Ebola in the North Kivu (Kivu Nord) and Ituri provinces in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
- Ghana - Level 1: Exercise Normal Precautions Wednesday, 17 July, 2019Exercise normal precautions in Ghana. Some areas have increased risk. Read the entire Travel Advisory. Exercise increased caution in: Urban Areas due to crime. Intercity highways after dark due to crime. Areas near the northern border in the Upper East and Upper West regions due to crime. Parts of the Bono East, Bono, Savannah, Northern, North […]
- Pakistan Wednesday, 17 July, 2019Summary - there are reports of a heightened threat against religious sites in Lahore at this time; if you’re in Lahore, you should avoid such locations until further noticeGOV.UK
THE FLAG OF SIERRA LEONE: A tricolour consisting of three horizontal green, white and blue bands. It was adopted in 1961 on the country’s independence. The green alludes to the country’s natural resources, specifically agriculture and its mountains. The white epitomizes unity and justice. The blue evokes the natural harbour of Freetown, its capital city, as well as the hope of contributing to world peace.
- NASA Adds Events to Celebration of 50th Anniversary of Historic Moon Landing Tuesday, 16 July, 2019NASA is offering new opportunities, in addition to those announced July 2, for America to celebrate with the agency the 50th anniversary of the historic Apollo 11 Moon mission and look to the future of exploration on the Moon and Mars.
- Meet a scientist: The sustainable-seafood guru Wednesday, 10 July, 2019Human Nature spoke with Jack Kittinger about his passion for protecting the animals — and people — in the seafood sector.Olivia DeSmit