The World’s Most Extreme Scuba Dives.
Although not a scuba diver, I am envious of those who are able to watch marine life in its natural environment. These are a list of spectacular dives complied by Dive Butler International:
(1) The waters surrounding an active volcano on Barren Island in the Indian Ocean;
(2) The Silfra fissure in Iceland between the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates;
(3) The Shark’s Cave in the Myanmar archipelago of Mergui;
(4) Under the Antarctic icebergs;
(5) Among World War II wreckage at the Chuuk-truuk Lagoon in the Caroline Islands;
(6) The lava tunnels of the Galapagos;
(7) Among the reef sharks in French Polynesia’s Fakarava South Pass; and
(8) The reef of the Chargos-Diego Garcia Reserve in the Indian Ocean.
Read Article Here: