9 Tips When Travelling to U.S. National Parks
This year marks the 100th anniversary of the National Park Service, and Caity Garvey for the National Geographic Society has listed some good advice for those who would like to venture into the parks. Here is the gist of the 9 Tips:
- Know when to go.
- Go with a mission in mind.
- Travel light.
- Bring the best gear.
- Stay at a national park lodge.
- Check in with park rangers when you first arrive.
- Go camping.
- Download the best apps for your trip.
- Leave the park better than you found it.
Read Article Here: