In form the divine name Yahweh is either a simple indicative or a causative indicative of the verb ‘to be’, meaning ‘he is (alive, present, active)’ or ‘he brings into being’, and the formula in which the name is disclosed (Ex. 3:14, I am who I am) means either ‘IContinue reading
- 1 John 5:12 Monday, 19 August, 2019“Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.”
Lake Clark National Park
Most Viewed Posts Today
Search This Blog
- day to dayIf something happens day to day, it's part of the usual daily routine.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: No man can become rich without himself enriching others. Andrew Carnegie (1835 – 1919).
- Alert - Ebola in Democratic Republic of the Congo Thursday, 8 August, 2019There is an outbreak of Ebola in the North Kivu (Kivu Nord) and Ituri provinces in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
- Warning - Health Infrastructure Breakdown in Venezuela Wednesday, 7 August, 2019CDC recommends that travelers avoid all nonessential travel to Venezuela. The country is experiencing outbreaks of infectious diseases, and adequate health care is currently not available in most of the country.
- Hong Kong - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution Wednesday, 14 August, 2019Exercise increased caution in Hong Kong due to civil unrest. Since June 2019, several large scale and smaller political demonstrations have taken place in various areas of Hong Kong, including at Hong Kong International Airport. Most have been peaceful, but some have turned confrontational or resulted in violent clashes. Police have used a variety of crowd […]
- Kyrgyzstan - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution Friday, 9 August, 2019Exercise increased caution in the Kyrgyz Republic due to civil unrest. Read the Safety and Security section on the country information page. If you decide to travel to the Kyrgyz Republic: Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency. Follow the Department of on Facebook and Twitter. Review […]
THE FLAG OF SOLOMON ISLANDS: Adopted on 18 November 1977, it consists of a thin, yellow stripe dividing diagonally from the lower hoist-side corner. The upper triangle is blue and the canton charged with five white stars; the lower triangle is green. The blue represents the importance of both fresh and salt water, in the form of rivers, rain and the Pacific Ocean; the green represents the land with the trees and crops that grow on it; the yellow represents the sun and its rays separating the land and the ocean; the five stars represent the five provinces in existence at the time of independence.
- Indonesia Monday, 19 August, 2019Entry requirements (UK Emergency Travel Documents) - editorial amendments. You are reminded that some Indonesian embassies don’t issue Indonesian visas in ETDs. Contact your nearest Indonesian Embassy to check before you applyGOV.UK
- Afghanistan Monday, 19 August, 2019Afghanistan - Presidential elections scheduled for 28 September 2019GOV.UK
- NASA Marshall to Lead Artemis Program’s Human Lunar Lander Development Friday, 16 August, 2019NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine was joined Friday by U.S. Representatives Mo Brooks and Robert Aderholt of Alabama and Scott DesJarlais of Tennessee at the agency’s Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama, to announce the center’s new role leading the agency’s Human Landing System Program for its return to the Moon by 2024.