Our Neglected Practice I wondered what your thoughts were when you read the title above. Probably, this article is not what you had thought. Gavin Ortlund, an editor at The Gospel Coalition, and associate pastor at Sierra Madre Congregational Church in the Silicon Valley, shared how he became convinced thatContinue reading
Translate This Website Into Your Language
Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu
- 1 Peter 1:18-19 Wednesday, 24 April, 2019“For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.”
Joshua Tree National Park
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. Aristotle (384 – 322 BC).
Most Viewed Posts Today
- Global Attention Span Narrowing posted on Wednesday, 24 April, 2019 | under Psychology
- The Carina Constellation posted on Friday, 12 January, 2018 | under Astronomy
- Why Is Bali’s Mount Agung Eruption Dangerous? posted on Wednesday, 29 November, 2017 | under Earth Science
- God’s Special Calling And Inheritance In His People posted on Sunday, 27 November, 2016 | under Reflections From Scripture
- How Jesus Traded Places with a Leper posted on Sunday, 21 July, 2013 | under Christian Articles
- Somatic Symptom Disorder posted on Wednesday, 25 July, 2018 | under Psychology
- Kids Using Social Media Are Less Happy posted on Friday, 23 December, 2016 | under Psychology
Search This Blog
Safely Explore This Blog
- friends in high placesIf you have friends in high places, you know people in powerful positions in business or government.
Current Bits & Pieces of News
- Alert - Drug-Resistant Infections in Patients Who Had Weight-Loss Surgery in Mexico Wednesday, 17 April, 2019Some US residents returning from Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico, have been diagnosed with infections caused by an antibiotic-resistant form of Pseudomonas aeruginosa bacteria. (weight loss surgery, bariatric, Tijuana, Mexico, Grand View Hospital, VIM, carbapenemase)
- Alert - Ebola in Democratic Republic of the Congo Tuesday, 16 April, 2019There is an outbreak of Ebola in the North Kivu (Kivu Nord) and Ituri provinces in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
- United Kingdom - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution Monday, 22 April, 2019Exercise increased caution in the United Kingdom due to terrorism. Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in the United Kingdom. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting tourist locations, transportation hubs, markets/shopping malls, local government facilities, hotels, clubs, restaurants, places of worship, parks, major sporting and cultural events, educational institutions, airports, and other […]
- Sri Lanka - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution Sunday, 21 April, 2019Exercise increased caution in Sri Lanka due to terrorism. Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in Sri Lanka. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting tourist locations, transportation hubs, markets/shopping malls, local government facilities, hotels, clubs, restaurants, places of worship, parks, major sporting and cultural events, educational institutions, airports, and other public areas. […]
THE FLAG OF RWANDA: The flag of Rwanda was adopted on October 25, 2001. The flag has four colours: blue, green, yellow, and gold. The blue band represents happiness and peace; the yellow band, economic development, and the green band, the hope of prosperity. The gold sun represents enlightenment.
- Solomon Islands Wednesday, 24 April, 2019Latest update: Summary - The Solomon Islands general election took place on 3 April 2019 and a new Prime Minister was elected on 24 April 2019; this led to some violent protests and looting in central and eastern Honiara; local police have responded to restore security, but visitors should be alert to the risk of […]GOV.UK
- Tanzania Wednesday, 24 April, 2019Latest update: Summary - Tropical Storm Kenneth is forecast to make landfall as a tropical cyclone in Northern Mozambique on Thursday 25 April 2019; this could bring hazardous sea and weather conditions to the southern coast of Tanzania; you should monitor local and international weather updates from the World Meteorological Organisation and follow the advice […]GOV.UK
- Emissions in NYC, plastic-eating bacteria, more accurate forecasts: 3 big stories you might have missed Monday, 22 April, 2019Human Nature shares three stories from the past week that you should know about.Olivia DeSmit
- NASA Social Media Efforts Win Two Webby Awards Tuesday, 23 April, 2019Agency digital properties also won five People's Voice Awards.
- NASA’s InSight Lander Captures Audio of First Likely ‘Quake’ on Mars Tuesday, 23 April, 2019NASA’s Mars InSight lander has measured and recorded for the first time ever a likely “marsquake.”