Reflection: Galatians 5: 22 – 23 These verses are obviously meant as a contrast to the earlier self-centered ‘deeds of the flesh’ (vv.19-21), and it is pertinent to remind ourselves that they refer to the concrete manifestation of the Holy Spirit. Although it is not an exhaustive list (v.23), PaulContinue reading
Translate This Website Into Your Language
Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu
- Jeremiah 23:24 Tuesday, 25 June, 2019“Who can hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?” declares the LORD. “Do not I fill heaven and earth?” declares the LORD.”
Kenai Fjords National Park
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail. Abraham Maslow (1908 – 1970).
Most Viewed Posts Today
- Floral Fantasy posted on Sunday, 23 June, 2019 | under Horticultural Wonders
- Rose Romance At Gardens By The Bay posted on Monday, 24 June, 2019 | under Horticultural Wonders
- Rose Romance At Gardens By The Bay: Part 2 posted on Tuesday, 25 June, 2019 | under Horticultural Wonders
- Krill Fishing Firms Back Antarctic Ocean Sanctuary posted on Friday, 13 July, 2018 | under All Creatures Great & Small
- Plastic Pollution Blights Bay Of Bengal posted on Saturday, 4 March, 2017 | under Environment
Search This Blog
Safely Explore This Blog
- add insult to injurySomeone adds insult to injury if they say or do something to upset you a second time, after you've already been upset somehow.
Current Bits & Pieces of News
- Watch - Global Measles Outbreak Notice Monday, 10 June, 2019Measles is in many countries and outbreaks of the disease are occurring around the world. Before you travel internationally, regardless of where you are going, make sure you are protected fully against measles.
- Watch - Hajj in Saudi Arabia Friday, 31 May, 2019The Hajj, or pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, is one of the world’s largest mass gatherings. In 2019, Hajj will take place August 9–14.
- Saudi Arabia - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution Tuesday, 25 June, 2019Exercise increased caution in Saudi Arabia due to terrorism and the threat of missile and drone attacks on civilian targets. Do not travel to: Within 50 miles of the border with Yemen due to terrorism and armed conflict. Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in Saudi Arabia. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, […]
- Bosnia and Herzegovina - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution Tuesday, 25 June, 2019Exercise increased caution in Bosnia-Herzegovina due to terrorism and land mines. Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in Bosnia-Herzegovina. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting tourist locations, transportation hubs, markets/shopping malls, local government facilities, hotels, clubs, restaurants, places of worship, parks, major sporting and cultural events, educational institutions, airports, and other public […]
THE FLAG OF SENEGAL: The flag, adopted in 1960 when the country gained its independence, is a tricolour consisting of three vertical green, yellow and red bands charged with a five-pointed green star at the centre. In Islam, the country’s majority religion, the green of both the first stripe and the star represent the colour of the Prophet. Yellow symbolised wealth and the progress of the country’s economy. Red recalls the blood sacrificed for the nation and the strong determination to fight against underdevelopment.
- Hungary Tuesday, 25 June, 2019Latest update: Summary - the Budapest Pride March will take place on 6 July; you should take care if you’re planning to attend the march as counter demonstrations are possible; you should follow the instructions of local authorities who are policing the eventGOV.UK
- Eritrea Tuesday, 25 June, 2019Latest update: Summary - there are currently drinking water supply problems being experienced across Eritrea due to the closure by the Eritrean Government of many of the water purification and bottling plants; you should be aware of this shortage when planning your visitGOV.UK
- In Bonn, ’superheroes of the environment’ take center stage Monday, 24 June, 2019Speaking at the Global Landscapes Forum, Conservation International President Jennifer Morris called for “radical collaboration” that elevates the rights and roles of the world’s indigenous communities.Sophie Bertazzo
- ‘Ecological SWAT team’ documents treasures from a lost city Thursday, 20 June, 2019A team of scientists completed a biological survey of the “White City” of Honduras, a recently discovered set of ancient ruins deep within the Mosquitia rainforest.Bruno Vander Velde
- Coverage Set for NASA Test of Orion Abort System for Moon to Mars Missions Tuesday, 25 June, 2019NASA Television will broadcast launch and prelaunch activities for the Ascent Abort-2 flight test of the launch abort system for NASA’s Orion spacecraft’s, which will help pave the way for Artemis missions with astronauts to the Moon and then Mars.
- NASA Awards Contract for Second Mobile Launcher at Kennedy Space Center Tuesday, 25 June, 2019NASA has selected Bechtel National, Inc., of Reston, Virginia, to design and build a second mobile launch platform, known as Mobile Launcher 2 or ML2, for Exploration Ground Systems at the agency’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida.