The Methodist Missions Society held their bi-annual Missionary Retreat this year in Malacca, Malaysia from 19th to 22nd August. The theme for this retreat was “Whoever Has Ears, Let Him Hear.” It was a privilege to meet nearly all of the Society’s missionaries, their respective country coordinators, and some ofContinue reading
Translate This Website Into Your Language
Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu
- Psalm 119:30 Sunday, 21 July, 2019“I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I have set my heart on your laws.”
Kobuk Valley National Park
Most Viewed Posts Today
- Nijo-jo posted on Sunday, 26 May, 2019 | under Family Matters
- Be Angry Yet Sin Not posted on Sunday, 4 October, 2015 | under Reflections From Scripture
- The Killing of Large Species Pushing Them Towards Extinction posted on Wednesday, 13 February, 2019 | under All Creatures Great & Small
- Bio-Terrorism Could Kill Tens Of Millions posted on Wednesday, 22 February, 2017 | under Humanitarian
- Christian Servanthood posted on Sunday, 10 May, 2015 | under Reflections From Scripture
Search This Blog
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: Bad things are not the worst thing that can happen to us. Nothing is the worst thing that can happen to us. Richard Bach (1936 – ).
- lead you astrayIf someone leads you astray, they set a bad example and you behave badly also, or they encourage you to do the wrong thing.
- Watch - Hemorrhagic Fever in Bolivia Thursday, 18 July, 2019An outbreak of hemorrhagic fever was recently reported in Bolivia. Travelers to Bolivia should avoid contact with rodents, with rodent urine or feces (droppings), and with people who are sick.
- Netherlands - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution Friday, 19 July, 2019Exercise increased caution in the Netherlands due to terrorism. Terrorists continue plotting possible attacks in the Netherlands. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting tourist locations, transportation hubs, markets/shopping malls, local government facilities, hotels, clubs, restaurants, places of worship, parks, major sporting and cultural events, educational institutions, airports, and other public areas. Read […]
- Hong Kong Sunday, 21 July, 2019Latest Update: Summary - Updated to reflect police seizure of 20 JulyGOV.UK
THE FLAG OF SIERRA LEONE: A tricolour consisting of three horizontal green, white and blue bands. It was adopted in 1961 on the country’s independence. The green alludes to the country’s natural resources, specifically agriculture and its mountains. The white epitomizes unity and justice. The blue evokes the natural harbour of Freetown, its capital city, as well as the hope of contributing to world peace.
- NASA Astronaut Andrew Morgan, Crewmates Arrive at Space Station on 50th Anniversary of Moon Landing Saturday, 20 July, 2019Fifty years to the day that astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin stepped on the Moon in a giant leap for humanity, NASA astronaut Andrew Morgan and two fellow crew members arrived Saturday for their mission aboard the International Space Station, where humans have lived and worked continuously for more than 18 years.