5 Signs You’re Suffering From Digital Distraction We now live in a world of digital communication, almost always faceless, and where responses are expected to be immediate. Often short and curt, these messages belie a mode of hurried communication that is usually devoid of courtesy and a gracious tone. OnContinue reading
- Galatians 6:2 Wednesday, 23 October, 2019“Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.”
Mammoth Cave National Park
Most Viewed Posts Today
- Detect Cancer In Ten Minutes posted on Wednesday, 27 February, 2019 | under Medicine
- The Dual References to the Ten Commandments posted on Sunday, 21 May, 2017 | under Reflections From Scripture
- CRISPR Gene-Editing Could Increase Cancer Risk In Cells posted on Thursday, 14 June, 2018 | under The Brain & Genetics
Search This Blog
- a ray of sunshineSomething is a ray of sunshine if it brings happiness to someone.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Steve Jobs (1955 – 2011).
- Alert - Ebola in Democratic Republic of the Congo Friday, 18 October, 2019There is an outbreak of Ebola in the North Kivu (Kivu Nord) and Ituri provinces in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
- Watch - Dengue in the Mediterranean Region Wednesday, 9 October, 2019Locally acquired dengue virus infection has been reported in France and Spain. The risk of infection to travelers to the Mediterranean region is low.
- Bolivia - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution Wednesday, 23 October, 2019Exercise increased caution in Bolivia due to civil unrest. Read the entire Travel Advisory. There are recurring demonstrations, strikes, roadblocks, and marches in major cities in Bolivia. Demonstrations and marches are centered on city plazas, vote counting centers, and electoral tribunals. Roadblocks and strikes cut off traffic on major thoroughfares, highways between cities, and airport access. […]
- Afghanistan - Level 4: Do Not Travel Tuesday, 22 October, 2019Do not travel to Afghanistan due to crime, terrorism, civil unrest, kidnapping, and armed conflict. Travel to all areas of Afghanistan is unsafe because of critical levels of kidnappings, hostage taking, suicide bombings, widespread military combat operations, landmines, and terrorist and insurgent attacks, including attacks using vehicle-borne, magnetic, or other improvised explosive devices (IEDs), suicide vests, […]
THE FLAG OF SWEDEN: It consists of a yellow Nordic cross on a field of blue. The Nordic cross design traditionally represents Christianity. Blue and yellow have been used as Swedish colours at least since Magnus III’s royal coat of arms of 1275.
- Chile Wednesday, 23 October, 2019Summary - Closure of border crossings from Chile into Argentina, Bolivia and Peru overnight. Check closure times with local authorities prior to travelGOV.UK
- Bolivia Wednesday, 23 October, 2019Latest update: Summary and Safety and security section (Political situation) - factual update on political demonstrations following presidential elections on 20 October 2019GOV.UK
- NASA Invites Media to Next SpaceX Space Station Cargo Launch Tuesday, 22 October, 2019Media accreditation is open for the launch of the next SpaceX delivery of science investigations, supplies, and equipment to the International Space Station.
- NASA Administrator Invites Public to Update on Agency’s Return to Moon Tuesday, 22 October, 2019The public is invited to join NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine at 9:40 a.m. EDT Friday, Oct. 25, for an update on the agency’s Artemis program and the critical role international partnerships have in returning astronauts to the Moon and going on to Mars.