Reflection: Matthew 6: 25 – 34 Towards the end of the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus repeated His counsel not to be anxious four times to His disciples, and graphically illustrated them to press His point. This segment, prefaced with ‘for this reason’ (v.25, NASB), follows soon after His earlierContinue reading
- Psalm 25:14-15 Thursday, 17 October, 2019“The LORD confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them. My eyes are ever on the LORD, for only he will release my feet from the snare.”
Mammoth Cave National Park
Most Viewed Posts Today
Search This Blog
- yellow-belliedIf someone is yellow-bellied, they are not brave, or they are cowardly.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. Alice Walker (1944 – ).
- Watch - Dengue in the Mediterranean Region Wednesday, 9 October, 2019Locally acquired dengue virus infection has been reported in France and Spain. The risk of infection to travelers to the Mediterranean region is low.
- Watch - Chikungunya in Ethiopia Tuesday, 8 October, 2019There is an outbreak of chikungunya in Ethiopia. You can protect yourself against chikungunya disease by preventing mosquito bites
- Papua New Guinea - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution Wednesday, 9 October, 2019Exercise increased caution in Papua New Guinea due to crime, civil unrest, health concerns, natural disasters, and kidnapping. Some areas have increased risk. Read the entire Travel Advisory. Reconsider Travel to: Areas near the Panguna mine in Bougainville due to civil unrest. The Highlands region due to the long-term effects of a natural disaster that […]
- Ecuador - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution Wednesday, 9 October, 2019Exercise increased caution in Ecuador due to crime and civil unrest. Some areas have increased risk. Read the entire Travel Advisory. Demonstrations and road blockades continue throughout the country and are expected to continue in the coming weeks. There are reports of associated pockets of violence. Police have responded with tear gas. Travel, including flights, […]
THE FLAG OF SWEDEN: It consists of a yellow Nordic cross on a field of blue. The Nordic cross design traditionally represents Christianity. Blue and yellow have been used as Swedish colours at least since Magnus III’s royal coat of arms of 1275.
- Lebanon Thursday, 17 October, 2019Latest update: Summary - The security situation in parts of Lebanon can deteriorate quickly; roads can become blocked due to protests; this could potentially include the main airport road connecting the airport with central Beirut; follow local advice and avoid any protests or demonstrationsGOV.UK
- Turks and Caicos Islands Thursday, 17 October, 2019Safety and security section (Crime) - factual update on firearms incidents in Providenciales; Summary - removal of information on Tropical Storm DorianGOV.UK
- NASA to Televise First All-Female Spacewalk, Host Media Teleconference Thursday, 17 October, 2019On the first ever all-female spacewalk, NASA astronauts Christina Koch and Jessica Meir will venture outside the International Space Station about 7:50 a.m. EDT Friday, Oct. 18, to replace faulty equipment on the station’s exterior. Live coverage will begin at 6:30 a.m. on NASA Television and the agency’s website.