John 1:43 – 51 With Nathanael’s mind whirling, our Lord continued to astonish him in verse 48: “I saw you while you were still under the fig tree before Philip called you.” This is one of the great cryptic statements of the New Testament. For centuries men have tried toContinue reading
- Psalm 40:8 Monday, 21 October, 2019“I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart.””
Mammoth Cave National Park
Most Viewed Posts Today
Search This Blog
- a wolf in sheep's clothingA wolf in sheep's clothing is someone who seems to be a good person but is really a bad person.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Steve Jobs (1955 – 2011).
- Alert - Ebola in Democratic Republic of the Congo Friday, 18 October, 2019There is an outbreak of Ebola in the North Kivu (Kivu Nord) and Ituri provinces in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
- Watch - Dengue in the Mediterranean Region Wednesday, 9 October, 2019Locally acquired dengue virus infection has been reported in France and Spain. The risk of infection to travelers to the Mediterranean region is low.
- Spain - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution Monday, 21 October, 2019Exercise increased caution in Spain due to terrorism. Exercise increased caution in Barcelona and Catalonia due to civil unrest. Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in Spain. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting tourist locations, transportation hubs, markets/shopping malls, local government facilities, hotels, clubs, restaurants, places of worship, parks, major sporting and cultural […]
- Lebanon - Level 3: Reconsider Travel Monday, 21 October, 2019Reconsider travel Lebanon due to crime, terrorism, armed conflict and civil unrest . Some areas have increased risk. Read the entire Travel Advisory. Do Not Travel to: the border with Syria due to terrorism and armed conflict the border with Israel due to the potential for armed conflict refugee settlements due to the potential for […]
THE FLAG OF SWEDEN: It consists of a yellow Nordic cross on a field of blue. The Nordic cross design traditionally represents Christianity. Blue and yellow have been used as Swedish colours at least since Magnus III’s royal coat of arms of 1275.
- Argentina Monday, 21 October, 2019Summary - The land border between Mendoza and Chile will be closed from 1600 on Monday 21 October to Tuesday 22 October morning. If you are in Mendoza planning to travel to Chile by land please check the status of the border with the local authorities and follow their advice.GOV.UK
- Chile Monday, 21 October, 2019Summary - Monday 21 October is the ‘Day of Protest’. Further demonstrations are expected in some areas of Santiago and other cities across Chile on Monday 21 and possibly through to Tuesday 22 October. Updated information on access to Santiago airport. The land border crossing point between Chile and Mendoza in Argentina will be closed […]GOV.UK
- NASA to Provide Coverage of Key Events at 70th International Astronautical Congress Friday, 18 October, 2019NASA will provide live coverage on NASA Television of key events at the 70th International Astronautical Congress (IAC), which takes place Oct. 21-25 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington.