The Great Influence of Christ Matthew 8:20; 13:55; John 1:14; Philippians 2:1–4 Jesus of Nazareth, without money and arms, conquered more millions than Alexander, Caesar, Mohammed, and Napoleon; without science and learning, he shed more light on things human and divine than all philosophers and scholars combined; without the eloquenceContinue reading
- 1 John 2:15-16 Monday, 11 November, 2019“[On Not Loving the World] Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world.”
Mesa Verde National Park
Most Viewed Posts Today
Search This Blog
- vis-a-visYou can say vis-a-vis instead of saying "in relation to".
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny. Lao-Tze (601 – Unknown).
- Watch - Dengue in Asia and the Pacific Islands Wednesday, 30 October, 2019Dengue is a risk in many parts of Asia and the Pacific Islands. Some countries are reporting increased numbers of cases of the disease. Travelers to Asia and the Pacific Islands can protect themselves by preventing mosquito bites.
- Alert - Ebola in Democratic Republic of the Congo Tuesday, 29 October, 2019There is an outbreak of Ebola in the North Kivu (Kivu Nord) and Ituri provinces in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
- Bolivia - Level 3: Reconsider Travel Friday, 8 November, 2019Reconsider travel to Bolivia due to civil unrest. Read the entire Travel Advisory. There are recurring demonstrations, strikes, roadblocks, and marches in major cities in Bolivia. Demonstrations and marches are centered on city plazas and major thoroughfares. Roadblocks and strikes cut off traffic on main avenues, highways between cities, and airport access and egress. Protestors […]
- Chile - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution Friday, 8 November, 2019Exercise increased caution in Chile due to civil unrest. Read the entire Travel Advisory and Travel Alerts. There have been large-scale demonstrations in Santiago and other major cities in Chile. Demonstrations can take place with little or no notice. Many protests occur with little regard for public safety, and have resulted in property damage, looting, […]
THE FLAG OF THE REPUBLIC OF CHINA: It consists of a red field with a blue canton bearing a white disc with twelve triangles surrounding it. The twelve rays of the white Sun symbolize the twelve months and the twelve traditional shichen, a unit of time which corresponds to two modern hours. Blue represents nationalism and liberty; White represents democracy and equality; and Red represents the people’s livelihood and fraternity. The national flag is enshrined in the sixth article of the Constitution of the Republic of China when it was promulgated in 1947.
- NASA TV Coverage Set for Complex Spacewalks, Briefings Thursday, 7 November, 2019Two astronauts will venture outside the International Space Station for a series of complex spacewalks this month and next to repair the Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer (AMS), a cosmic ray detector.