Photography Of Alexey Kljatov Photographer Alexey Kljatov’s interesting and beautifully magnified shots of snowflakes.Continue reading
Translate This Website Into Your Language
Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu
- Ephesians 5:25-26 Wednesday, 19 June, 2019“Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,”
Kenai Fjords National Park
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: What counts can’t always be counted; what can be counted doesn’t always count. Albert Einstein (1879 – 1955).
Most Viewed Posts Today
- Leafy Seadragon posted on Sunday, 10 December, 2017 | under All Creatures Great & Small
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Urinary Tract Infections posted on Monday, 10 April, 2017 | under Medicine
- The Cygnus Constellation posted on Friday, 10 May, 2013 | under Astronomy
- The Sombrero Galaxy posted on Friday, 11 July, 2014 | under Astronomy
- Lucky House, Hong Kong’s Coffin Homes posted on Wednesday, 30 August, 2017 | under Humanitarian
Search This Blog
Safely Explore This Blog
- off your own batIf you do something off your own bat, you do it without being asked to or told to.
Current Bits & Pieces of News
- Watch - Global Measles Outbreak Notice Monday, 10 June, 2019Measles is in many countries and outbreaks of the disease are occurring around the world. Before you travel internationally, regardless of where you are going, make sure you are protected fully against measles.
- Watch - Hajj in Saudi Arabia Friday, 31 May, 2019The Hajj, or pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, is one of the world’s largest mass gatherings. In 2019, Hajj will take place August 9–14.
- Germany - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution Wednesday, 19 June, 2019Exercise increased caution in Germany due to terrorism. Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in Germany. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting tourist locations, transportation hubs, markets/shopping malls, local government facilities, hotels, clubs, restaurants, places of worship, parks, major sporting and cultural events, educational institutions, airports, and other public areas. Read the […]
- Burma (Myanmar) - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution Tuesday, 18 June, 2019Exercise increased caution in Burma due to areas of civil unrest and armed conflict. Some areas have increased risk. Read the entire Travel Advisory. Do not travel to: Buthidaung, Kyauktaw, Maungdaw, Minbya, Mrauk- U, Ponnagyun, and Rathedaung townships in Rakhine State due to civil unrest and armed conflict. Paletwa township in Chin State due to civil unrest […]
THE FLAG OF SAUDI ARABIA: The flag of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was adopted on March 15, 1973. It is a green flag featuring in white an Arabic inscription and a sword. The green of the flag represents Islam and the sword stands for the strictness in applying justice. The inscription is the Islamic creed, or shahada: “There is no god but Allah; Muhammad is the Messenger of God.”
- Togo Wednesday, 19 June, 2019Latest update: Summary - Local elections will take place in Togo on 30 June; protests may take place in the run-up to the elections and on election day; you should exercise caution and avoid any political gatherings or demonstrations and follow advice from the media and local authoritiesGOV.UK
- Paraguay Wednesday, 19 June, 2019Latest update: Summary - removal of information on large scale protest in Asunción on 25 April; Safety and security section (Local travel) - groups of demonstrators may sometimes block streets in downtown Asunción near government buildings; you should avoid large gatherings, monitor local media and follow advice of local authoritiesGOV.UK
Golden Snubbed-Nose Monkey
- Rising emissions, unstable markets, plant annihilation: 3 big stories you might have missed Monday, 17 June, 2019Human Nature shares three stories from the past week that you should know about.Trisha Calvarese
- How an unheralded US law could help protect Africa’s forests Friday, 14 June, 2019The head of Conservation International's Africa field division has a suggestion for the continent’s decision-makers: redirect some of your debt to the United States into conserving nature.Sophie Bertazzo
- NASA Awards Environmental Test, Integration Services Contract Wednesday, 19 June, 2019NASA has awarded the Environmental Test and Integration Services III contract to Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems’ Technical Services Division (TSD) in Greenbelt, Maryland.
- Media Invited to Final Roll of Mobile Launcher Before Artemis 1 Moon Mission Wednesday, 19 June, 2019Media are invited to NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida from 6 to 10 a.m. EDT Thursday, June 27, to view the agency’s mobile launcher as it makes its final roll on crawler-transporter 2 to Launch Pad 39B prior to the launch of the first Artemis mission.