Be Careful in Calm Waters We seem to be sailing in calm waters, while men of the world are sailing in rough weather. And we are sailing in daylight, led by the Sun of righteousness, while they are being driven along in the night time—the night of ignorance. Yet itContinue reading
- Romans 15:7 Sunday, 22 September, 2019“Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.”
Lassen Volcanic National Park
Most Viewed Posts Today
- Unbelief And Its Consequences posted on Sunday, 22 September, 2019 | under Reflections From Scripture
- The Differences Between The Mercator And The Peters World Maps posted on Tuesday, 21 March, 2017 | under Earth Science
- Gardens By The Bay Orchid Extravaganza (Part 1) posted on Friday, 28 July, 2017 | under Horticultural Wonders
Search This Blog
- live it upIf you live it up, you enjoy yourself by doing things that cost a lot of money.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. Charles Swindoll (1934 – ).
- Watch - Dengue in Asia and the Pacific Islands Friday, 13 September, 2019Dengue is a risk in many parts of Asia and the Pacific Islands. Some countries are reporting increased numbers of cases of the disease. Travelers to Asia and the Pacific Islands can protect themselves by preventing mosquito bites.
- Watch - Dengue in Africa and the Middle East Friday, 13 September, 2019Dengue is a risk in many parts of Africa and the Middle East. Some countries are reporting increased numbers of cases of the disease. Travelers to Africa and the Middle East can protect themselves by preventing mosquito bites.
- Saudi Arabia - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution Tuesday, 17 September, 2019Exercise increased caution in Saudi Arabia due to terrorism and the threat of missile and drone attacks on civilian targets. Do not travel to: Within 50 miles of the border with Yemen due to terrorism and armed conflict. Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in Saudi Arabia. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, […]
- Laos - Level 1: Exercise Normal Precautions Monday, 16 September, 2019Exercise normal precautions in Laos. Some areas have increased risk. Read the entire Travel Advisory. The government of Laos has declared an emergency and requested international assistance in response to severe flooding in the south of Laos. The following provinces are affected: Khammouan, Savannakhet, Saravan, Champassak, Xekong and Attapeu. The flooding has displaced more than […]
THE FLAG OF SPAIN: It is defined in the Spanish Constitution of 1978, consists of three horizontal stripes: red, yellow and red, the yellow stripe being twice the size of each red stripe, charged with the coat of arms off-centred toward the hoist. The red and yellow represented the territories of the former Crown of Aragon. A crowned shield is guarded by the Pillars of Hercules, which are meant to symbolize Gibraltar and Cueta. Each quarter of the shield has a badge that represents the original kingdoms. The shield also has the emblem of the House of Bourbon. A pomegranate at the bottom of the shield represents Grenada, and the pillars feature a red scroll with the motto, There is more beyond, written on it.
- British Virgin Islands Sunday, 22 September, 2019Latest update: Summary - A Tropical Storm Watch has been issued for Tropical Storm Karen: tropical storm conditions are possible within the watch and generally within the next 48 hours. You should follow the advice of local authorities and monitor local news and weather reports.GOV.UK
- NASA to Air Rescheduled Launch, Capture of Cargo Ship to Space Station Saturday, 21 September, 2019A Japanese cargo spacecraft loaded with more than four tons of supplies, spare parts, and experiment hardware is scheduled to launch from the Tanegashima Space Center in southern Japan to the International Space Station at 12:05 p.m. EDT Tuesday, Sept. 24 (1:05 a.m. Sept. 25 in Japan). Live coverage on NASA Television and the agency’s […]