Credit: China Stringer Network, The Guardian, International Bird Photographer of the Year 2018, International Garden Photographer of the Year, International Photographer of the Year, National Geographic Society, Reuters.
Translate This Website Into Your Language
Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu
- 1 John 1:7 Saturday, 20 July, 2019“But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.”
Kobuk Valley National Park
Most Viewed Posts Today
- Apollo 11’s 50th Anniversary Moon Landing posted on Saturday, 20 July, 2019 | under Astronomy
- Seek First the Kingdom of God posted on Sunday, 15 September, 2013 | under Reflections From Scripture
- My Kingdom is Not of This World posted on Sunday, 13 December, 2015 | under Reflections From Scripture
- Photographs January 2018 3 posted on Monday, 15 January, 2018 | under Art In All Its Forms
- Does Cell-Phone Radiation Cause Cancer? posted on Sunday, 27 September, 2015 | under Medicine
Search This Blog
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: Bad things are not the worst thing that can happen to us. Nothing is the worst thing that can happen to us. Richard Bach (1936 – ).
- vim and vigorIf you have vim and vigor, you have lots of energy and enthusiasm for life.
- Watch - Hemorrhagic Fever in Bolivia Thursday, 18 July, 2019An outbreak of hemorrhagic fever was recently reported in Bolivia. Travelers to Bolivia should avoid contact with rodents, with rodent urine or feces (droppings), and with people who are sick.
- Netherlands - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution Friday, 19 July, 2019Exercise increased caution in the Netherlands due to terrorism. Terrorists continue plotting possible attacks in the Netherlands. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting tourist locations, transportation hubs, markets/shopping malls, local government facilities, hotels, clubs, restaurants, places of worship, parks, major sporting and cultural events, educational institutions, airports, and other public areas. Read […]
- Hong Kong Saturday, 20 July, 2019Summary and Safety and security: Update on a protest planned on Saturday 20 July (in Tamar Park, Admiralty, Hong Kong Island) and Sunday 21 July (affecting Victoria Park, Causeway Bay, Wan Chai, Admiralty and Central areas of Hong Kong Island. Reminder on risk of violence at demonstrations.GOV.UK
THE FLAG OF SIERRA LEONE: A tricolour consisting of three horizontal green, white and blue bands. It was adopted in 1961 on the country’s independence. The green alludes to the country’s natural resources, specifically agriculture and its mountains. The white epitomizes unity and justice. The blue evokes the natural harbour of Freetown, its capital city, as well as the hope of contributing to world peace.
- NASA Coverage of Vice President’s Visit to Kennedy Space Center on Moon Landing Anniversary Friday, 19 July, 2019NASA will provide television, still image, and social media coverage of Vice President Mike Pence’s visit to the agency’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida on Saturday, July 20 – the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon landing.