Secure Connection II.
I am glad to inform you that the problem regarding “an error alert to an insecure SSL Certificate” disrupting your access to my Blog, if you had been using an Android device earlier, has thankfully been resolved on Friday, 20 January 2017. You should now be able through Facebook, or a number of other apps that are linked to my Blog, gain access to it, without being locked out again. I have learnt a few valuable lessons through this digital experience, having to potter around with my server’s control panel to resolve this matter. I am grateful to Bluehost for pointing me in the correct direction, after their engineers investigated the genesis of the issue. In the process, we concluded that Comodo’s SSL Certificates were satisfactorily installed by Bluehost. It was one of SiteLock’s programmes that was responsible for the error message. Thank you for your patience.