Exodus 20: 17 The Decalogue, the Ten Commandments, is to be taken as the embodiment of Yahweh’s legal representation of Himself to the Israelites at Mount Sinai. The motif emphasized a unique relationship between a people and their holy God, with the central testimonial of the separation of the JewishContinue reading
Translate This Website Into Your Language
Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu
- Isaiah 40:31 Sunday, 23 June, 2019“but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
Kenai Fjords National Park
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail. Abraham Maslow (1908 – 1970).
Most Viewed Posts Today
- You May Ask Me For Anything In My Name posted on Sunday, 3 July, 2016 | under Reflections From Scripture
- Marseille Fights Cruise Liners’ Pollution posted on Sunday, 8 July, 2018 | under Environment
- Facial Disfigurement And Disability Hate Crime posted on Monday, 27 July, 2015 | under Humanitarian
- 300 Million Children Live In Areas With Extreme Air Pollution posted on Tuesday, 1 November, 2016 | under Environment
- The Differences Between The Mercator And The Peters World Maps posted on Tuesday, 21 March, 2017 | under Earth Science
Search This Blog
Safely Explore This Blog
- caught red-handedIf someone is caught red-handed, they are caught in the act of doing something wrong such as cheating or stealing.
Current Bits & Pieces of News
- Watch - Global Measles Outbreak Notice Monday, 10 June, 2019Measles is in many countries and outbreaks of the disease are occurring around the world. Before you travel internationally, regardless of where you are going, make sure you are protected fully against measles.
- Watch - Hajj in Saudi Arabia Friday, 31 May, 2019The Hajj, or pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, is one of the world’s largest mass gatherings. In 2019, Hajj will take place August 9–14.
- Iceland - Level 1: Exercise Normal Precautions Thursday, 20 June, 2019Exercise normal precautions in Iceland. Read the Safety and Security section on the country information page. If you decide to travel to Iceland: Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency. Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter. Review the […]
- Germany - Level 2: Exercise Increased Caution Wednesday, 19 June, 2019Exercise increased caution in Germany due to terrorism. Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in Germany. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting tourist locations, transportation hubs, markets/shopping malls, local government facilities, hotels, clubs, restaurants, places of worship, parks, major sporting and cultural events, educational institutions, airports, and other public areas. Read the […]
THE FLAG OF SENEGAL: The flag, adopted in 1960 when the country gained its independence, is a tricolour consisting of three vertical green, yellow and red bands charged with a five-pointed green star at the centre. In Islam, the country’s majority religion, the green of both the first stripe and the star represent the colour of the Prophet. Yellow symbolised wealth and the progress of the country’s economy. Red recalls the blood sacrificed for the nation and the strong determination to fight against underdevelopment.
- Ethiopia Sunday, 23 June, 2019Latest update: Summary - State Media have announced there were attacks targeted against senior regional government officials in Addis Ababa and Bahir Dar on 22 June 2019. Roads in to and out of both cities may be closed at short notice. Anyone in Addis Ababa or the areas around Bahir Dar should keep a low […]GOV.UK
- Honduras Friday, 21 June, 2019Summary and Safety and Security section (Political Situation): update on ongoing protests affecting Honduras; you should monitor local and social media for updates and follow the advice of local authorities; updated information on the border crossing El Florido and the road to the town of Copan. Consular Assistance section: amended instructions on how to obtain […]GOV.UK
- ‘Ecological SWAT team’ documents treasures from a lost city Thursday, 20 June, 2019A team of scientists completed a biological survey of the “White City” of Honduras, a recently discovered set of ancient ruins deep within the Mosquitia rainforest.Bruno Vander Velde
- Rising emissions, unstable markets, plant annihilation: 3 big stories you might have missed Monday, 17 June, 2019Human Nature shares three stories from the past week that you should know about.Trisha Calvarese
- Media Invited to See Progress on NASA’s Space Launch System for Its First Moon Mission Friday, 21 June, 2019Media are invited to NASA’s Michoud Assembly Facility in New Orleans at 9:30 a.m. CDT Friday, June 28, to view progress on the rocket core stage for the Space Launch System’s Artemis 1 Moon mission.
- NASA Invites Media to Renaming Ceremony for West Virginia Facility Friday, 21 June, 2019Media are invited to a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 10 a.m. EDT Tuesday, July 2, celebrating the renaming of NASA’s Katherine Johnson Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) Facility in Fairmont, West Virginia, after the West Virginia native and storied NASA icon.