No Higher Stature Than Childhood Reflection: Matthew 18:4; 1 Corinthians 13:11 To me was shown no higher stature than childhood. Not, of course, that we should remain children in understanding; not that when we have become men, we should refuse to put away childish things; but that there should remainContinue reading
Translate This Website Into Your Language
Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu
- James 1:19 Saturday, 25 May, 2019“[Listening and Doing] My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,”
Katmai National Park
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power. Abraham Lincoln (1809 – 1865).
Most Viewed Posts Today
- Why Christians Need More Paradox posted on Sunday, 26 May, 2019 | under Christian Articles
- Nijo-jo posted on Sunday, 26 May, 2019 | under Humanities
- Dissociative Identity Disorder: Fearfully And Wonderfully Made (4) posted on Tuesday, 25 August, 2015 | under Psychology
- Why You Should Not Eat A Slug posted on Wednesday, 21 March, 2018 | under Medicine
- Red Yeast Rice Supplements May Contain Dangerous Surprises posted on Monday, 26 June, 2017 | under Medicine
- Microplastic Pollution Revealed posted on Sunday, 10 March, 2019 | under Environment
- Deadliest Year On Record For Land Defenders posted on Friday, 13 October, 2017 | under Humanitarian
Search This Blog
Safely Explore This Blog
- at the drop of a hatIf you do something at the drop of a hat, you do it immediately, without preparation or planning.
Current Bits & Pieces of News
- Watch - Monkeypox in Nigeria Tuesday, 21 May, 2019There is an ongoing outbreak of monkeypox in Nigeria. Travelers to Nigeria should protect themselves from monkeypox by washing hands often with soap and water, and avoiding contact with animals or people that may be sick.
- Alert - Ebola in Democratic Republic of the Congo Friday, 17 May, 2019There is an outbreak of Ebola in the North Kivu (Kivu Nord) and Ituri provinces in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
- Benin - Level 1: Exercise Normal Precautions Thursday, 23 May, 2019Exercise normal precautions in Benin. Some areas have increased risk. Read the entire Travel Advisory. Reconsider Travel To: Park Pendjari, Park W and adjacent hunting zones, and other areas near Benin’s northern border with Burkina Faso, due to terrorism and kidnapping. Exercise Increased Caution In: Urban areas due to crime. Read the Safety and Security […]
- Togo - Level 1: Exercise Normal Precautions Wednesday, 22 May, 2019Exercise normal precautions in Togo. Some areas have increased risk. Read the entire Travel Advisory. Reconsider Travel To: Northern border region adjacent to Burkina Faso due to potential for terrorism and kidnapping. Exercise Increased Caution In: Areas north of Kande due to potential for terrorism. The cities of Sokodé, Bafilo, and Mango due to civil […]
THE FLAG OF SAMOA: The flag of Samoa was first adopted from February 24, 1949 for UN Trusteeships. It consists of a red field with a blue rectangle in the canton. The blue rectangle bears the constellation Southern Cross: four large white stars and one smaller star. In the Samoan flag, white is said to stand for purity, blue for freedom, and red for courage. No change was made in the national flag when the country became independent on January 1, 1962.
- France Friday, 24 May, 2019Latest Update: We are aware of an explosion having taken place in the 2nd arrondissement of Lyon city centre in the vicinity of Rue Victor Hugo. You should avoid the area and follow the instructions of the local authorities.GOV.UK
- Guatemala Friday, 24 May, 2019Latest update: This advice has been reviewed in full and reissued with editorial amendments; Summary and Safety and security sections - addition of information on national elections on 16 JuneGOV.UK
Golden Snubbed-Nose Monkey
- Forest carbon credits ‘worse than nothing’? There’s more to this story Friday, 24 May, 2019More than 3,000 people in the United States had a heart transplant last year. This life-extending procedure crossed from theJoanna Durbin
- As climate warms, Ecuador fights fires with forecasts Wednesday, 22 May, 2019An innovative tool combines weather forecasts with fire-tracking systems to create a "fire-weather forecast."Olivia DeSmit
- NASA Television to Air Russian Spacewalk at International Space Station Friday, 24 May, 2019Two veteran Russian cosmonauts will venture outside the International Space Station for a spacewalk Wednesday, May 29, to retrieve science experiments and conduct maintenance on the orbiting laboratory.
- NASA Awards Artemis Contract for Lunar Gateway Power, Propulsion Thursday, 23 May, 2019In one of the first steps of the agency’s Artemis lunar exploration plans, NASA announced on Thursday the selection of Maxar Technologies, formerly SSL, in Westminster, Colorado, to develop and demonstrate power, propulsion and communications capabilities for NASA’s lunar Gateway.